Kroger has changed the Community Awards programs so that every time you use you Kroger Plus card a percentage of your purchase will be donated to McGuffey! If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. You never have to load a Kroger Plus card with funds, just make sure you use it at every purchase.
To register your Kroger Plus card for the Community Rewards Program:
- You need to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page. (McGuffey’s # is 80713)
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s). Do you use your phone number at the register instead of a card? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you still have money on your old Community Rewards card you may still spend it! Just make sure you also have your Krogers plus card on hand as the time of purchase.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP? Please call Liz at 513-523-7742.