Did you know that each year McGuffey raises hundreds of dollars simply by families and friends linking their Kroger Plus card to McGuffey? Simply link your Kroger Plus card to McGuffey through your online account and we receive a percentage from every purchase you make, including gas! There is no cost for enrolling, you don’t pay anything at all for participating in Community Rewards.
To encourage participation in this easy fundraising program, we are offering FOUR Family Work Hours to each family that brings in an April Kroger sales receipt showing enrollment!
Each year Kroger requires you to re-enroll in the Community Rewards program, so even if you have previously linked your card to McGuffey, you will need to link it again. Enrollment begins April 1, 2016.
Please follow the instruction below to enroll or re-enroll.
To create a new online account and register your Kroger Plus card for the Community Rewards Program:
- Start here.
- Click on “Get started. Sign up today!” in the “New to Kroger.com?” box.
- Sign up by entering your email address, password, and zip code. Select your favorite store.
- Enter your Kroger Plus card information.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on “My Account”.
- Click on “Community Rewards”.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our code number, 80713, in the “find your organization” field.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on in the Community Rewards section of your account information.
- Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
To re-enroll your Kroger Plus card for the Community Rewards Program:
- Start here.
- Sign in by entering your email address and password.
- Click on your name near the top of the screen or on the account tab in the middle of the screen.
- Scroll down to Community Rewards on your Account page and click “re-enroll”
Remember, this offer is only good for cards linked to McGuffey in APRIL. Questions? Need help? Please email or call Ingrid, (513) 523-7742. Thank you so much!