Since 1983, McGuffey Montessori School has fostered a life-long love of learning and scholarship in a joyful, loving environment that nurtures each child’s sense of self.
We understand how important it is for parents to choose the educational experience that is the best fit for their child, and we encourage you to experience McGuffey for yourself by visiting our school. You will be delighted by the creativity and joy of our students, the dedication of our teachers, and the warmth that you feel as you walk through our classrooms.
We have a waiting list for some of our classrooms. We are currently accepting application for 2013-14 and have some openings in certain grades now.
- TOUR. Schedule a tour by calling the office at 513.523.7742 or by e-mail.
- APPLY. Submit an application.
- VISIT. Spending time in one of our classrooms is the best way for students and staff to get a feel for whether we would be a good fit. Preschoolers visit for a half-day and students in Kindergarten thru Grade 8 visit for a day, sometimes more.
There are some great articles about the benefits of a Montessori-focused education. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Ten Benefits of a Montessori Preschool
- The Montessori Mafia
- Montessori: The Missing Voice in the Education Reform Debate
More information about Montessori education is available from The American Montessori Society. Visit their website at www.amshq.org.
The McGuffey Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, family structure, or national or ethnic origin, in admissions, programs, employment, financial assistance, activities, use of facilities, or privileges.